Create and Co

Friday 21 October 2011

Meet

Emma.


We're pleased to announce that Emma Joyner who regularly crops with us in the late afternoon/evening each month will be joining us for the whole day and will be teaching this month's cop class.

We asked Emma to share a bit about herself and here's what she said

"I have always crafted, I love making things, sewing, knitting, in fact you name a craft and I've probably lent my hand to it - no arty qualifications, all self taught. 

These days I have a well known love of paper crafting especially rubber stamping where one of my favourite techniques is creating unique backgrounds featuring texture, pattern and colour - nothing beats getting nice and messy! Recently I have find myself incorporating these into my scrapbooking.

In Feb 2008, quite soon after the company was introduced to the UK I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I love the quality of the products, especially the coordinating papers, inks and embellishments. 

I also help out in a local craft shop, I don't like to call it teaching, more encouraging and introducing the class to new techniques. It makes me happy sharing my passion of papercrafting with others and I'm looking forward to teaching at Create & Co crop."

--------------------

To complete Emma's class you'll need you basic tool kit and a bone folder if you have one but Emma has said she has a few spare for those who will need them.

See you all tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment