Create and Co

Friday 20 May 2011

Nicola's

been playing with ScrapaGoGo's June kit Things to Make and Do and wondered for all of a couple of moments whether using the whole packet of Jenni Bowlin calendar cards on a LO might me a tad extravagant then went straight ahead at threw caution to the wind and used them all on the LO anyway.

Here's what Nicola had to say......

I was inspired to create this LO about our monthly crop by the Jenni Bowlin Calendar Cards....  it summed it up for me that all year we gather for friendship, scrapbooking and cake.





Don't forget that if you'd like us to email the group photo from our anniversary crop drop to you, so you too can scrap that photo, drop us an email at create&co@scrapagogo.co.uk.

Happy scrapping 






2 comments:

hotpotato said...

Love this L/O. I scrapped my photo you took of us cropping buddies yesterday.........it's a lovely photo and a timely reminder of what we spend all our cash on , I mean spare time.LOL

Lorraine said...

It is certainly a photo to show the fun we have:D Lx

Post a Comment